Driving directions, Malaga Airport to El Limonar
If you are using GPS these are the exact co-ordinates
• As you leave the airport go straight through the first roundabout leaving the San Miguel
factory on your right.
Please note that there are ongoing improvements at Malaga airport so the road layout may not be exactly the
same as this picture
• Stay in the right hand lane and follow the sign for Cadiz –
• Stay on that road until you see a blue sign saying A7 Benalmadena –
Algeciras. This is just past the BMW showroom.
• Bear right, following the direction on that sign, onto the A7
• Stay on the A7 until you see an illuminated overhead gantry near Km 214 which is advising
you to choose either the A7 or the AP7 Peaje (toll road).
Be aware that you will see signs for Mijas BEFORE you get to this junction. Do not be tempted to follow any of
these signs as you are not going to Mijas!
• Stay in the right hand lane and follow the white road sign saying Fuengirola –
Marbella – Algeciras (DO NOT GO ON THE PEAJE AS YOU CANNOT GET OFF UNTIL CALAHONDA!)
• Stay on that road until you see a white sign saying Fuengirola – Coín. This
is about the fourth junction after you turned off the motorway. At the junction before you need to turn off you
will see a big glass fronted shopping centre called Hipecor (Remember where it is ladies!). You need the next
• Take the exit road from the dual carriageway here. At the bottom of the slip road you will
come to a roundabout. You need to take the exit almost diagonally opposite to where you are and go up through
the commercial area. This gets very busy at certain times of the day so be prepared for delays.
• Stay on this road for about 3 Km, until you pass a restaurant called Venta La
Morena on your left, this is just before the motorway bridge. Almost immediately after you go under the bridge you
will come across a roundabout, take the exit right to the golf course.
• Go through the gates onto the golf course road, enjoy the view you’re almost
• Continue up the road past the golf course, pass the Byblos Hotel (now disused) on your left
hand side and then you come to a roundabout with a large lamp standard on it.
• Bear first right and then almost immediately right again at the next junction a few metres
up the hill. You will see a small white sign at this junction saying “C. Londres”
• Down the hill passing villas on your right hand side, bear right at the bottom of the hill
just after the large pink villa and El Limonar de Mijas Golf is the white complex on your right.
• Well done, you’ve arrived!
Print This Page